We’re recruiting – come and join our team!
Are you organised, proactive & pragmatic? Do you have excellent administrative, IT and communication skills?
Comrie Development Trust has a vacancy for a part time Office Manager (30 hrs/wk) to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the CDT Office. Main duties will include:
- Managing CDT Infrastructure (eg IT systems, Sharepoint/paper filing systems, equipment and supplies etc)
- Providing administrative support to the CDT Board and to fellow staff members
- Developing, updating and adherence to CDT’s policies and regulations (e.g. data protection, health & safety, etc)
- Supporting CDT staff in the preparation and submission of applications and reports (e.g for funding applications)
- Ensuring effective communication flow within CDT, camp users and the wider community
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 9.00am on Monday 19th February, with an up-to-date CV and covering letter, in which you should explain how your previous experience, qualifications and skills make you suitable for this role.
Interviews for the post will take place on 27th & 28th February.